Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Jewelry

I have been slacking putting some of the new stuff that I have made as of late up on Etsy, so I thought I would give a little preview here of what I have been working on this summer. Let me know what you think.

These are dangle earrings with 3 copper pieces hanging from separate antiqued brass chains, and brass ear hooks.
 




 This is a necklace that is made from 5 sea urchin tentacles, carefully drilled and strung onto a antiqued brass chain. It lays really great on, I'm very excited about this necklace.


A simple necklace made from turquoise colored beads, and deer skin leather, hanging from a brass wire base.


   I made a variation on the copper pendant necklaces, and made wood pendants, and I think that it looks really great, especially with the natural dark color of the wood.





No comments:

Post a Comment